Appointment for a Myocardial Perfusion Scan (MPI) 99mTc Sestamibi Scan | Nuclear Stress Test | Thallium Scan can be obtained either by calling on mentioned numbers or personal visit to the facility.
Most Important Instructions
- Fasting required for atleast 4 hours.
- Certain medications required to be stopped prior to the test such as :
- Beta Blocker: 24-48 hours prior to the test
- Calcium Channel Blockers: 12-24 hours prior to the test
- Nitrates: 6-12 hours prior to the test
- No medications are to be taken on the day of test
- Kindly bring all your clinical records, which include old investigation reports & treatment prescriptions.
- Bring / wear comfortable walking shoes, as part of the test involves walking on the treadmill. Wear loose clothes preferably with no metal.
- In case you are unable to walk and has been advised pharmacological stress test using adenosine / dobutamine then additionally you will need to stop tea, coffee and chocolate intake for 24 hours prior to the test.